The new year is just around the corner.
And with a new year comes a clean slate…
An opportunity to reevaluate your life and make goals to create what you really want 2022 to look like.
Yes, career, spiritual, and relationship intentions are very important.
But on this episode I focus on health resolutions. After all – when your health is taken care of, everything else is easier to tackle.
And I’m not talking crazy over the top, lose-100-pounds-in-a-month New Year’s resolutions, but small health goals you can actually stick to.
In my practice I’ve observed that patients who make micro goals are most successful.
So on this episode I show you how to make easy, minor adjustments to your existing routine… rather than overhauling everything.
I share 5 simple resolutions that will make a drastic improvement in your health so you can enjoy a longer, happier, and more energetic life!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How MUSIC can support your fitness goals and happiness (1:45)
- The one prescription I recommend for EVERY patient (no matter their health background) – and how you can benefit as well (3:55)
- What 98% of people with obesity have in common – and what it means for YOUR health (no matter your weight) (9:48)
- The “schedule change” that can empower you to make huge health improvements (even weight loss) (10:30)
- The meat that most Americans eat EVERY DAY that causes heart disease (and other harmful meats you should avoid) (13:49)
- 2 so-thought “health foods” that are actually aging you – and what to eat instead (16:39)
- The BEST sources of protein (it’s likely NOT what you think) – and the secret to eating the correct portion sizes (19:00)
- The health device that has helped hundreds meet their health goals – and what it could do for YOU (24:30)
- Why 98% of Americans aren’t getting enough of THIS supernutrient – and tips for easily incorporating it into your diet (29:05)
- Why most people stop practicing their New Year’s resolutions after February 5th (and my life-changing commitment trick to following through on your goals) (33:00)
Check out our sponsors:
- Get a 20% discount off the first month of a Pendulum / Akkermansia membership with code GUNDRY20
- Register to win a year’s supply of CON-CRET, a membership to Planet Fitness and a $500 Wal-mart gift card at Con-Cret.com/Podcast
- Start optimizing your cash flow today and you’ll be on your way to financial freedom at Truebill.com/GUNDRY.
- Join today to get 30% off your first order AND a FREE gift at ThriveMarket.com/GUNDRYPODCAST.
If you liked this episode, you may also enjoy:
140: Dr. Mark Hyman – Butter? Steak? Go for it, but pay attention to THIS
158: Do THIS instead of going to the gym
157: Fasting: All the benefits, without the suffering
Watch on YouTube: