Ever heard of a celebrity fashion stylist? How about a lifestyle design expert?
Well, my guest is an expert in both.
He’s Luke Storey, a transformational coach, public speaker, and entrepreneur who has spent the last two decades developing and refining the ultimate lifestyle.
And now, he’s here to help take your health – AND your style – to the next level!
On this episode, Luke and I will share what living the ultimate lifestyle could mean for YOU, professional fashion advice to help you look and feel your absolute best – no matter your budget, and tips and tricks for optimizing your health and happiness.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How cultivating spirituality in your life may actually change your physical biology (and support your mental health at the same time) (9:20)
- The minutes-long morning routine that can change your life! (11:00)
- How the WAY you take a shower can dramatically change your mood (18:16)
- The shocking truth about the dangers of living in a big city (could they be impacting YOUR health?) (19:05)
- The safety device in your child’s room that could actually be harming them – and how to minimize the dangers (30:00)
- Why I haven’t used sunscreen in decades (and never get a sunburn) – and the surprising trick I use instead (38:55)
- Why the WAY you dress could actually be affecting your mental health(and tips for using your wardrobe to boost your confidence) (48:06)
- Why buying “trendy clothing” can be a money trap – and my wardrobe trick to saving some serious cash (50:20)
Check out our sponsors:
Mentioned on this episode:
If you liked this episode, you may also enjoy:
034: Biohacking — Bulletproof Style
150: Your phone, your health (and 5G)
139: Dawson Church – The secrets of a happy brain
43: Emily Fletcher: Can’t quiet your mind to meditate? Here’s why that’s OK.
Watch on Youtube: