After a friend recommended that I look into the concept of “miracle healing,” which I was admittedly extremely skeptical of, I read the book Miracles Every Day: The Story of One Physician’s Inspiring Faith and the Healing Power of Prayer, which is the story of Dr. Issam Nemeh, a Cleveland-based physician and devout Catholic who has prayed over tens of thousands of people from all faiths and all walks of life in the past two decades.
The apparent result of Dr. Nemeh’s work? Miracles.
No, I’m serious. I didn’t believe it at first, but the stories in the book and the testimonials of legitimate, trustworthy people are mind-blowing. Injuries healed, cancers cured, sight and hearing restored. Yet, as Dr. Issam Nemeh will be the first to point out, “the miracles are just to get our attention.” The healings do not originate from him, but from God. It is this humility and dedication to those in need that have won him the respect and trust of laypeople and religious leaders alike.
The book traces the lives of the doctor and his dedicated wife, Kathy, and brings us the uplifting stories of the many people who have been healed through one man’s powerful faith. Miracles Every Day is a compelling reminder of God’s individual and unconditional love for each one of us. Along the way, you meet the dedicated family members, volunteers, and clergy who support the Nemehs in their work. They speak of a ministry of hope, of lives changed and saved through not just the power of prayer, but through the awesome Spirit-driven power of love.
After reading it, I was so inspired and intrigued that I just had to see and experience Dr. Issam Nemeh and his work for myself. So I hopped on a plane to Cleveland, Ohio, hunted him down, and recorded an intriguing and inspiring audio interview for you with content unlike anything I’ve ever talked about before.
One CBN article about Dr. Issam Nemeh includes the following:
“When Dr. Nemeh was 15 years old, he had a vision that he would share his gift of faith with thousands, but first he would have to form a solid base for his ministry with a medical practice. Midway through his career, he switched to the practice of Meridian Regulatory Acupuncture (MRA). MRA is different than traditional Chinese acupuncture. It consists of 2 parts: a diagnostic procedure and a treatment procedure. The diagnosis involves measuring the electrical resistance of the body at different points on the skin, known as meridian points. These measurements are graphed and treatment is performed with a small needle temporarily inserted for a few seconds.
Dr. Nemeh says he made the career change because he felt the Lord tell him this new practice would give him one-on-one time to work on people. His practice grew by word of mouth from his patients who told stories of their healings to friends and family. Dr. Nemeh says he only prays with the patients who ask him to and is quick to give the credit to God. “I don’t do the healing,” says Dr. Nemeh. “It’s Jesus. It’s the Holy Spirit.” Many of his patients are oblivious to the fact that Dr. Nemeh is already praying for them. “Prayer is non-stop,” he says…
Six days a week, Dr. Nemeh combines acupuncture and prayer for his patients and his Sundays are spent standing for nine hours in churches and meeting halls without a break at healing services. Tens of thousands of people have experienced physical, emotions and spiritual changes since Dr. Nemeh opened his practice in 1992.
Cancer tumors vanish, vision is restored, and other dramatic healings take place after Dr. Nemeh prays for people. He says these healings and miracles are manifestations or demonstrations of God’s presence. Basically they are proof that God is closer to us than we think and that He walks beside us in everything we do. It is Dr. Nemeh’s desire to see people grow closer to the Lord as a result of their healing.”
Fascinated yet? Then tune into this episode for sure.
During our discussion, you’ll discover:
-How Issam can recall the moment of his birth in vivid detail…08:45
- “Belonging” – a state of mind that binds you to the Lord
- Began very early in life; can recall his own birth and who was there in vivid detail
- You become a separate entity with the first breath; this is when the ego begins
- Felt or “suffered” separation from God
- Miracles Every Day by Maura Zagrans
-How Issam heard and responded to the call to service to God…13:40
- At age 14 he had a vision of doing what he is doing today
- General concept, but not the minute details
- Began studying electrical engineering, switched to medicine
- Lived in W. Germany, had a vision about moving to America
- Born in Syria, miraculous to get a visa to move to the U.S.
- Became interested in self-quantifying medical devices
-When prayer and faith-based healing entered the picture…18:35
- Used to heal people as a child
- Our consciousness is not restricted to our physical body
- Original awareness plays a major role in our perception of pain
- We all have the ability to tap into the quantum field (consciousness)
- Types of healings: spinal injuries, paralyzation
- Prayer and intention thereof is how people are healed
-The nuts and bolts of tracking healing as it’s happening in real-time…27:30
- Measurement & Analysis of Continuous & Discrete Modulated Emissions Recorded During Healing Intercessory Prayer
- Frequencies of patients are recorded while they’re being healed
- Able to feel and even hear the frequencies of the healing – like downloading info
- Different from the “phase angle” of the body
- The oscilloscope is what’s used to measure the frequencies
- Measuring info coming from the quantum field to the physical body
- Can hear it every time it happens, even more so via the internet
- We’re all oscilloscopes (potentially)
- We’ve lost the collective ability to perceive this connectedness with the advent of modern technology
- A feeling of connectedness
- Same thing felt between mother and child
- The practice of mindfulness and presence
-Software Issam is currently developing to track healing frequencies..34:45
- Initial measurements, 200 microamps of electricity
- Sometimes done in acupuncture; began in Germany in early 1950s
- Meridians in the body measured
- Developing software that uses AI (artificial intelligence)
- Big picture vision is a wellness tool that can be used on a cell phone
-Observations made during Ben’s treatment in Dr. Nemeh’s clinic…39:30
- Abnormality in the neck and upper back area
- Predict fatigue, anxiety related to the issue
- Informs the proper treatment for the physical issue
- Microcurrents open the channels in the body
- Far more powerful than acupuncture; permanent results
- The magnetic field of the body was measured
- Displacement of vibration to stimulate the spinal cord and brain with PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field) device
-Does Issam feel God is working through his medical instruments to combine faith healing with modern technology?…45:00
- Can’t separate the spirit from the body; science from spirituality
- Intention translates itself using different sources of energy
- Continuously praying as the devices are used; patients don’t always know this
- You don’t need to say a word when you have true love
- When healing begins, the body of patients responds to the inspired music in the treatment room
- The physical reaction to different instruments in the music
-Why simple faith is not enough to bring about healing…52:15
- Love is the power that connects everything together
- Can tell if someone is not open to being healed because of attitude, a sour spirit, etc.
- Address their body to reach their mind
-How negative and positive emotions affect the body’s ability to heal…54:45
- Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
- People with negative beliefs are often the ones who don’t make it
- Elderly folks with a positive attitude often overcome their issues
- Adam and Eve experienced disease, pain, illness, etc. after the fall – negative emotions
- Epigenetic component to the healing practice
-Issam performing a healing on Ben in real-time…59:45
- Ninurta is an AI diagnostic tool and in the future is going to be a delivery/therapy tool
- OraFlow microcurrent device is a mouthpiece to treat and prevent gum disease
- Frequency gets stronger the further away
-How much of Dr. Nemeh’s body of knowledge is born of experience, and of book learning…1:03:50
- Prevented self from reading so as to not be influenced by anyone’s ideas
- Affect purity of authentic understanding of healing
- Devices and knowledge is pure inspiration
-How Issam keeps hours that resemble a bona fide workaholic with a spirit of grace, joy, and gratitude…1:07:00
- Hasn’t taken a vacation in 22 years
- People fly in from all over the world for treatment
- Lots of telemedicine; Ninurta will make telemedicine more accurate
- A new device in development will allow telemedicine to be more accurate
- Go to Path to Faith website for contact info
- Cured by Jeffery Rediger
-New tech Dr. Issam Nemeh has coming down the pike…1:01:40
- Body frequency recorder based on the frequencies of healing
- Device to pick up the frequencies coming into the body and changes inside the body while praying
- Masaru Emoto
-And much more!
Click here for the full written transcript of this podcast episode.
Resources from this episode:
– Dr. Issam Nemeh:
– Other Resources:
– YouTube of Dr. Nemeh and Ben’s interview:
–Kion: My personal playground for new supplement formulations, Kion blends ancestral wisdom with modern science.
–JOOVV: After using the Joovv for close to 2 years, it’s the only light therapy device I’d ever recommend. Give it a try: you won’t be disappointed. For a limited time, Joovv wants to hook you up with an exclusive discount on your first order. Just apply code BEN to your qualifying order.
–FUM: Fum is an all-natural, no smoke, no vape, and no nicotine inhaler made in Canada. All-natural, sustainable, and it works!
–Butcher Box: Delivers healthy 100% grass-fed and finished beef, free-range organic chicken, and heritage breed pork directly to your door on a monthly basis. All their products are humanely raised and NEVER given antibiotics or hormones.